June 28, 2011

Turning Over a New Leaf Part 2

Okay, I know I haven't posted in a million years. But I have lots of good reasons, I swear. Since my last post Eva turned one, we moved to Richmond, Virginia, bought a house, and both of us started new jobs. Can you believe it? Eva joined the world of walkers. She can run, jump, and (to my dismay) climb all two flights of stairs in our new home. She laughs all the way up because she knows she is not supposed to be climbing without us. We moved in the beginning of March and between visitors, unpacking, a few long road trips, and remodeling a bathroom I have fallen sadly behind on my correspondence. Now that summer is here and things are calming down a bit, I can't wait to catch up. There are so many good things to share! Looking back at my previous posts made me a little teary-eyed. I loved reading them. Time passes by so fast.  I am reminded of my original purpose in writing this blog; to share our lives with those that we love and also to take the time to record all of our "firsts" with our beautiful, not-so-baby girl. It's hard to figure out where you're going, if you don't take the time to appreciate where you've been!

No comments:

Post a Comment