July 13, 2011

Summertime Adventures

Today Eva and I are going exploring! We are going to visit some consignment stores and maybe stop somewhere new for lunch on the way. That's one of the things I love about living in a big city. There is always something new to explore. I am hoping that Eva will be able to help me find some great things to outfit my office. I am thinking that having a home office may inspire me to get some work done around here! Hopefully I will come home with some treasures and post some pictures.

In other adventures, we are going to Asheville to visit a dear friend this weekend. Never been, but it's bound to be fun! I love road trips with my family. Today I will start packing and prepare the trail mix. I love seeing how cheaply we can travel with a little preparation. That leaves more money for shopping!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time in Asheville...and you even got some shopping in.

    ReplyDelete