November 01, 2010

Happy Days

Eva rolled over! She wobbled a little, but rolled from left to right on her tummy like a pro on October 30th. Now we can't stop her from going where she wishes! She rolls and scoots across distances! It was amazing to see. Kyle, Mimi and I were there. It won't be long before she will be crawling, I know it!





For Halloween we went over to Tyson and Kristen's house. They just moved into a beautiful home in Monroe, about 25 minutes south of here, close to the Ohio border. We were expecting lots of trick-or-treaters there, but unfortunately we all ended up with lots of candy and few treaters. Eva went as the cutest cow you have ever seen (courtesy of her Aunt Krissy), and Kyle and I did not really go as anything. We can assure you that next year we will be planning a very clever costume. Eva seemed to have fun, and she even got to stay up a little later than usual for the special occasion. Kristen made Eva her very own Halloween treat basket, complete with rice cookies and a skeleton finger puppet. Eva especially loved the "Happy Halloween" balloon and pumpkin basket. A great time was had by all. (And, no, I did not get sick from eating too much candy this year! I made Kyle take it to work so I would not be tempted.)

2 comments:

  1. It was a great day. I had the best halloween with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I still love that little costume...She even has on her little pumpkin shoes!

    Too bad my next little niece/nephew will probably be too big by next Halloween for this little outfit!

    I am glad you had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete