November 30, 2010

The Kitchen is a Mess

I'm not the neatest person in the world, although I am a bit of germa-phobe. (I have also been known to check the oven more than once before going to bed.) One thing that drives me crazy is a messy kitchen, and since Eva entered the scene that's exactly what I have! Bottles are always in the sink. Formula is always drying on the counter somewhere. Lot of times the dishes have to wait. Today I tried my hand at making baby food. It seems like a healthy and cheaper option to commercial baby food, and I love being able to do things for my little one. My first attempt was at sweet potatoes and squash, two of Eva's favorite foods. I think it turned out pretty well, although Eva wasn't very hungry by the time I finished the process. We'll have to see how it goes tomorrow. I think it will take me until then to scrub the taters off the cupboards. :) I also mashed some organic pears, and even managed to freeze some for later. More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a day for you...If you like it, and think it is for you, the process will get easier. I promise!

    ReplyDelete